Chom Tawan II
Crewed Motor Yacht
The Azimut-50 is the ideal party yacht, where you can take advantage of the sunny tropics by enjoying a barbeque on the flybridge, or indulge in delicious meals within the exquisite saloon if the temperamental weather doesn't allow you to be outdoors.
Chom Tawan 2 is an Italian-crafted vessel, with a well thought-out layout including a master en-suite cabin, a double cabin and a twin cabin to accommodate six guests on overnight cruises. The spacious saloon has dining and lounging areas along with a TV/DVD player to provide you with further entertainment options to make you feel at home. Facilities and housing for the staff are located at the rear of the boat to ensure your privacy during your charter.
Although it can accommodate up to 14 guests on day trips, you will never feel short of space aboard the Chom Tawan 2. Whether you want to soak up the sun on the large foredeck sunbeds, or unwind in the shaded lounge areas of the flybridge, you can find your own private space to contemplate the beauty and magnificence of the islands around Phuket.
Model: Azimut 50 Flybridge
Length: 16.02 m (52 ft)
No. of Crew: 3
Day Trip Capacity: 14 guests
Overnight Capacity: 6 guests
Cabin Details: 4
Make an Enquiry
Price From 2760 €/day
The price per day varies depending on the season and charter duration. Please send us your request via "contact us" page (enquiry form) and we will provide you with the total price for your chosen dates.
- Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm
- Professional Thai crew
- Snorkeling equipment
- Gourmet lunch, snacks, wine (1/2 bottle per adult), beer (6 per adult)
- Soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- National Park fees
- Transportation from / to hotel
- Maximum 4 hours engine time for full day charter (SINGLE DAY)
- Maximum 3 hours engine time per day (MULTI DAY)
- Maximum 2,5 hours engine time for half day charter
- For half day charter: Phang Nga Bay only
- No. of Guests for Diving will vary from normal charter
- Price for Diving includes only dive master. Other equipment chargeable